- Original New Zealand design by True Kit
- Uniquely styled boat, like nothing you have seen before!
- Open bow design perfect for spearfishing, diving, family fun, exploring
- Exceptional performance on a small outboard
- Super stable and safe
- Easy and fast to set up and pack-down
- Folds up into a bag, very compact
- Ideal RESCUE CRAFT - flood rescue, water safety, water recovery
- Sits flat - the ideal landing craft to stepping onto the beach
- Lightweight and easy to handle
- Premium German-made Valmex® fabric
- Precision thermo-welded seams
- Ultra rigid AirDeck with Valmex® diamond non-slip surface
- Quality aluminium lock-in seats
- Stow-away Oars
- Railblaza RibPort - one each side
- External d-rings for towing
- Internal d-rings for securing gear and lifting
- 5 separate air chambers for your safety
- Reinforced fabric handles and grab-rope handle
WHAT'S IN THE BOX? - Boat, Floor, Aluminium Seats, 2 x 2-piece Aluminium Oars, Boat Bags, True Kit Hand Pump, Repair Kit
Our True Kit Discovery is anything but boring! The Discovery is regularly talked about as one of the best looking inflatable boats available today.
But great looks are just the start. With a small outboard fitted be prepared to be surprised with the exceptional performance! These boats are super stable and light enough to be easily carried to the water. The Discovery is a favourite when used as a fishing or diving platform. The open bow design makes it so easy to access the boat from the water (ideal for pets as well as people). Standing up to cast out is a breeze. These boats are also popular as water safety craft for flood rescue and water recovery.
The Discovery is a great boat to take away camping as it can fit into the back seat of most cars. The days of requiring a dedicated boat trailer are gone! One of the secrets is our high-pressure AirDeck which is rigid when inflated, but can be rolled up and stored away when not in use. The boat comes with a Railblaza RibPort fitted to each pontoon. The oars are locked in to these ports for rowing, and when the oars are stowed away the ports can be used for rod holders. 2 aluminium seats also come with the kit, but it's optional whether you choose to fit them.
Every True Kit Discovery is produced using state of the art inflatable technology. Premium German-made Mehler Valmex® is bonded using the latest thermo-welded seam technology. Mehler have been producing the highest quality textiles for over 60 years, that's why we use their fabric. What does this mean for you? It's not the cheapest fabric, but it means you can head out on the water knowing we have your safety in mind. Our high pressure AirDecks are extremely rigid and light, yet have fold-away convenience when stored.
Wheels can be fitted to the transom of the Discovery to make it effortless to get from the carpark to the water. Read the Boating NZ Review here
||High Pressure Air
||High Pressure Air
|Chambers (including floor)
||Classic Grey or Red
*Please note weight is taken with the boat and floor but not bags, oars, seats, packaging